Once your order has been processed and packed, we will email you a unique tracking code for you to keep tab on the status of your parcel at all times. This tracking code is sent to your registered email address. Please check your Junk Mail in case it’s there!
Paid orders made before 1pm will be shipped out on the day itself. Orders made after that will be shipped the next day.
We apologize profusely for this blunder and we hope it doesn’t deter you from making future purchases. We want you to have a good experience with us so if a faulty item is sent to you, please let us know immediately.
Take a photo of your item (the part that is faulty) and include a short description along with your order ID and send to email@example.com. We will exchange your item for a new one.
Do let us know immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order ID and we’ll get it sorted out for you.
Oh no! But not to worry! Send an email to email@example.com with your order ID and we’ll have it shipped out to you ASAP!
If you are at work, it would be advisable to ship to your office address because postal services like PosLaju operate between 8:30am to 8pm on weekdays and 8:30am to 5pm on Saturdays.
If no one is physically able to collect your parcel on delivery after two attempts, your parcel will either be held at the nearest PosLaju office to you or sent back to us.
Putting an item into your cart does NOT reserve or hold that item for you. Until you proceed to checkout and make payment, that item will be available to other buyers. Many items are available in limited quantities, so an item may sell out before you checkout.
- All you need to do now is browse! You can search for something specific by using the search bar or if you’re looking for a particular type of item you can browse by category located along the top of the page.
- Once you have found the item you want, select your size and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- You can either click on the ‘Continue shopping’ button or review the items in your cart by clicking on ‘View cart & checkout’.
- If you’re happy with the items in your shopping bag, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order. If you have a discount code you’d like to use, key it in the box provided before checking out.
Our customer service representatives are more than happy to help you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +6017-490 0210.
You can either pay by:
- Paypal (Visa & Mastercard)
If you pay using Credit/Debit Card through PayPal, PayPal will provide automatic currency conversion based on the current rate for MYR. Kindly note PayPal’s currency conversion fee is added to the exchange rate, set by an external financial institution. Contact PayPal directly for more details regarding how they determine their currency conversion rates and fees.
- Direct Online Transfer – BillPlz (Internet Banking such as Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, RHB Now, Bank Islam Online, PBeBank, etc.)
Kindly contact us immediately via email, call or live chat and we’ll assist in canceling your order so that you can place a new one. We’d ask for your kind assistance not to bank in/transfer the amount to our bank account as we can’t guarantee the item you purchased is still in stock.
In most cases, orders are automatically canceled if we do not receive payments from you via BillPlz/PayPal, or if no payment is made within 24 hours for direct bank-in. However, if the amount has been deducted from your bank account, kindly email us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out right away!
You will need to make a separate order altogether.
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items in our newsletter and Instagram, so don’t forget to subscribe and check frequently!